Monday, December 12, 2005

The Winner

After hours behind closed doors, and lots of bamboo cigar smoke, we have reached a decision:

My fans are funny people.

Seriously, we could take this show on the road. I could sit on stage and mug for the audience while my fans make funny behind a mike. We could make millions...

But you're reading this to find out who the winners of the caption contest are, so here they are without further delay:

Honorable mention: H said..."Now tell me, does this paw look like a stick of butter to you?" (Note: I loved this one--go H! My panel thought the others were technically funnier, but I fought to get you some love . Bandit always looks out for his own.)

3rd runner up: Pandafan2 said... "I swear, I was not out partying last night with those rascally cheetah cubs. Um, just ignore that empty bottle over there...I swear, here all night sleeping."

2nd runner up: Pandaholic said... "Mom, seriously, I will not take tips from MY fans for YOUR booze. Flashing them won’t help either. Aaah!"

1st runner up: Kimimary said... "You want me to do WHAT with Su Lin?"

And finally, the winner of the Bandit T-shirt of HER choice...

My personal trainer, Lauren!

"Mom, get that g-string off your head. Even the geckos are laughing at you."

I can personally attest that this has happened before, so it was kind of eerie to read. I hate those stupid geckos.

Lauren you can email me your snailmail addy at banditthepanda@hotmail.com. I promise I won't give it to credit card companies or anything like that. Oh and just copy the link to the shirt you want from www.cafepress.com/banditthepanda

Finally, (I hope my other peeps are still reading) as runners up AND honorable mention (yeah H!) you all get your choice of a Bandit bumpersticker, magnet OR button.

This whole process really sucked b/c you made it so hard to decide, so all of you should be proud of yourselves. We might do this again sometime...but for now, I need a nap.

2 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww thanks Bandit! That was so nice of you to say that about my contest submission.

That's a win to me! :)

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home